Welcome at the Catered Chalet AlpeLune Web-site
A Modern Catered Chalet for Groups
Full-Board services with Breakfast Buffet, Pic-Nic, Après-Ski Snack, 3-course dinner and All-Drinks!
Weekly stays (Saturday-Saturday)
Wi-Fi, Sauna & Jacuzzi included
Explore the mountains. Meet friends. Feel at home.
Chalet AlpeLune is located in Puy Saint Vincent. This picturesque mountain village is located at an altitude of 1400 meters in the Vallouise valley. It is the gateway to the Ecrins National Park, dominated by the Barre des Ecrins at 4102m. The valley benefits from a Mediterranean climate, boasting 300 days of sunshine a year!
AlpeLune was designed and built by the owners Vincent and Ilonka. They live at the first floor of the Chalet with their 3 kids. We love to help you around with our team and make you feel at home!
Heating an alpine chalet is of prime importance. We chose to install a state of the art, computer controlled eco heating system, for which (among other factors) they have been awarded the Eco-Gite label.
Vincent, Ilonka, Nils, Emmy en Tibe Biermans
Why Puy St Vincent?
- 300 sunny days a year
- Free view to our mountain summits at nearly 4000 meters
- Surrounded by nature, but only 300 meters from the ski-pistes and little supermarket
- Protected from wind the climate is perfect (bleu skys and not too hot in summertimes)
- Great Outdoor facilities
- Typical Mountainvillage
- No massive Tourisme but Familiar atmosphere
- Wellness with Sauna & Jacuzzi
- Big Ski or Bike storage
- All-Inn services for Wintersports, Hiking and Cycling