Why ordering your passes with us?
- Discount on your ski passes (7,5% in high season, 15% in mid-season and 20% in low season
- 5% extra discount for groups of 20 or more people (non Galaxie-passes, just mid-season and low season and ordered and payed before the 1st of November)
- Unfortunately we cannot give a discount on the Galaxie-passes. We can offer them for the same price as at the cash desk of the ski station, with the service and benefits mentioned below
- The ski passes will be in your room at arrival, so you don’t have to stay in line and can go to the slopes right away
- Order no later than 7 days before arrival
- The passes don’t have a personal photo anymore (but the passes still belong to one person and couldn’t be used by multiple persons)
- Service for everyone who is overwhelmed… Send us an email so we could help
- For returning guests: If you kept your ski-pass at home you can recharge it on-line. That's exactly the same price as ordering by our link. We try to inform you as much about it. With the new general manager some procédures are changing. Good improvements is that they invested on snow cannons. And the slopes in front of Hotel St Roch are also open for two evenings (for free with your 6 day ski pass) and the lift staff is already much more helpfull 😉
Enfant (children): 5 up to and including 11 years / Sénior (senior): 67 up to and including 74 years / Junior 12 up to and including 20 years. Étudiant (student) 18 up to and including 24 years, student card required. TRIBU: This price makes sense for families and groups in the high season who want to use the Galaxie-pass (minimum of 4 paying persons).
Questions & Answers
What does the percentage in the table mean?
This is the discount you get compared to the cash desk prices
What is a Galaxie-pass?
With a Galaxie-pass you could ski unlimited in the ski station of Puy St Vincent and go once to all of the now mentioned ski stations: Serre-Chevalier/Briançon, Montgenèvre, Sestrières/la Voie Lactée, Les 2 Alpes, l’Alpe d’Huez, La Grave and Station de Pelvoux.
What is TRIBU?
This price makes sense for families and groups in the high season who want to use the Galaxie-pass (minimum of 4 paying persons).
Are we eligible for the groups rate?
Are you with a minimum of 20 paying persons, you will get an extra discount of 5% in the mid-season and low season if you order and pay the passes before the 1st of November. This doesn’t count for Galaxie-passes.
Can I order a ski pass for fewer than 6 days?
Yes. You will get 5% discount on the cash desk price.
Good to know: a ski pass for 5 days or less is by definition not a Galaxie-pass
Are there special prices for children and seniors?
Children under the age of 5 and seniors from 75 years on, ski for free. You only pay € 5 for the pass.
We kept our passes of last year, could we recharge this?
Yes. By buying your ski-pass online, they will ask your card-number. In that case no Key-card fee (1€50) will be charged. Of course you'll have to bring that card with you for skiiing.
How do we order the ski passes?
- Do a request no later than 7 days before arrival!
- Make sure you have the next items nearby: Copy ID card for children under the age of 5 and for students a copy students card (18 up to and including 24 years)
- Fill out the form for every person, also for the children un the age of 5 (there pass is only € 5). Pay attention, the day of arrival is probably not the first day of skiing. The price of insurance is € 3 per person per day
- Within two working days we’ll send you a confirmation. Check this confirmation, while this is the price we ask you to pay
- We’ll make sure the passes are in your room when you arrive, so you don’t have to waste time in line at the cash desk of the ski station, but start skiing or boarding right away!
- You’ll pay the ski passes when you depart (except for the groups of 20 or more persons)