Winter sports in the paradise of the Southern French Alps!
When the white sparkly snow covers the world outside, AlpeLune comes to life offering the ultimate winter sports destination. With the ski slopes just 300m from the door, cross country ski tracks running right past the chalet, along with numerous trails to explore on snow shoes, there will be no need to dust the snow off the car!
The chalet is equipped with a sauna, hot tub and a storeroom for skis. The team are enthusiastic skiers themselves and are always happy to help guests organise rental equipment, skiing lessons and guiding. They will also help advice on snow conditions, especially for guests wishing to venture off piste on one of Puy Saint Vincent’s beautiful off piste descents. The ski area is renowned for its reliable snow conditions and boasts 300 days of sunshine a year. The Galaxie ski pass allows skiers a free day in 6 nearby resorts, including Serre Chevalier, La Grave, Montgenèvre and les Deux Alpes.
After a day in the snow, it’s a treat to return to the comfortable, warm chalet. Soothe your aching muscles in the sauna or hot tub, while watching the peaks disappear and the clear skies fill with stars. Relax and reflect on the day in front of a roaring fire, or on the sun terrace, while drinks and dinner are served. Activity should always be rewarded by relaxation, at AlpeLune the team make sure of that!
Why Chalet AlpeLune?
- Toplocatie op 300 meter vanaf de 6-persoons skilift, skiverhuur en skilessen
- Voel je thuis in de huiskamer, kies een lekker plekje bij de open haard.
- Alles wordt verzorgd, je hoeft alleen nog maar te genieten.
- Kortom: Ongedwongen, sportief, en gezellig op wintersport!
- Skipas geeft toegang tot 7 skigebieden! (Puy St Vincent, Montegenèvre (ITA), Serre Chevalier, La Grave, Pelvoux, Les Deux Alpes, l'Alpe d'Huez) en ligt klaar op je kamer
- Ook veel andere winteractiviteiten mogelijk! (toerskiën, sneeuwschoen wandelen, langlaufen, sledehonden, parapenten, ijsklimmen, snowtrail)
- Off-piste: Col du Bal en lariksbomen!
- Ideale plek om het skieën of snowboarden te leren
- Doorstep skiing (if your not beginner and at good conditions)
- 300m from the Ski-Slopes
- Panoramic views
- Convenient for ski lessons & rental shops
- Ski-pass covers 7 resorts
- Extensive ski touring and cross country Skiing
- Dog sleighing
- Puy Saint Vincent 75km of pistes
- Serre Chevalier 270km of pistes
- Montgenèvre 400km of pistes
- Off-piste skiing
- Ice climbing
Tariffs for ski passes
A day skiing in Serre Chevalier near Briancon in Montegenèvre / Sestrière in Italy?
With a Galaxie-pass you could ski unlimited in the ski station of Puy St Vincent and go once to all of the now mentioned ski stations: Serre-Chevalier/Briançon, Montgenèvre, Sestrières/la Voie Lactée, Les 2 Alpes, l’Alpe d’Huez, La Grave and Station de Pelvoux.
Winter sports with children
Ski lessons and childcare and such, but what a cozy ski area if you are with children!
Puy Saint Vincent is an ideal ski area for families. With a wide range of different colors of pistes, beginners, as well as advanced skiers, can do just fine. Puy Saint Vincent is located in the middle of the Pays des Ecrins, on the edge of the National Park des Ecrins. This means an overwhelming nature in a relatively quiet environment.
- Classes gather right next to the terrace of Hotel Saint Roch (300 meters from Chalet AlpeLune)
- Lessons from 10 - 12 and 14 - 16 hours. Private lessons are also possible
- E-mail us for more details